> > Test::Builder was first released with perl 5.006002
> > Test::More was first released with perl 5.006002
> > Test::Simple was first released with perl 5.006002

AFAICT, the versions of these three modules found in lib/Test/ are all
0.60.  Presumably, that version was included because it had something
that the version released with 5.6.2 did not.

The Test-Simple distribution is now at version 0.72 or later.  Does
anyone know what might have changed between 0.60 and 0.72 to cause some
Parrot tests to fail when run with my box's 0.72 rather than the 0.60
found in the Parrot directory structure?

kid51