On Tue, Feb 26, 2008 at 07:33:49PM -0800, James Keenan via RT wrote:
> 1.  Should 'lib/Test' be removed from the:
>   no_index:
>       directory:
>
> element in META.yml.  I felt it should, because that directory has
> ceased to be part of the Parrot distribution.  So I patched META.yml in
> r26083.

Since this is the first time in a while that META.yml
has changed, I think we should attach this ticket or a new
one to #51054 ("Parrot 0.6.0 release").  That way the next
release manager can be reminded to double-check that all of
the META.yml changes will work for CPAN prior to uploading
the tarball.

Thanks,

Pm