Michael G Schwern wrote:
Before this starts up again, I hereby sentence all potential repliers to
first read:

"string concatenation operator - please stop"
http://archive.develooper.com/perl6-language@;perl.org/msg06710.html
The bike shed thing is like Godwin's Law. Only I don't know
which side loses. ;)

Wasn't one of the main problems with Jarkko's juxtaposition
proposal that it would kill indirect objects? Have we chased
our tail on this subject after the colon became required for
indirect objects?

If the assignment variant of the invisible concatentation
operator could be solved, juxtaposition seems like a reasonable
approach. (Line ending juxtaposition problems could be fixed with
a special rule similar to the '} by itself' rule.)

- Ken