Hello Everyone,

We are in the process of setting up a quarantine facility on site, and I would
be grateful if people were willing to share their experiences of the same. What
were the pitfalls? What would you have done differently? What is essential? I
am also interested in purchasing a freezer - we are unlikely to use it on a
regular basis though. Would anyone have a product or manufacturer that they
would recommend.

Thanks in anticipation,

Amy.

Amy Sampson | Associate Preventive Conservator
T: 020 8876 3444  Ext: 2435 | W:
www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk/>
E :
amy.samp...@nationalarchives.gov.uk<mailto:amy.samp...@nationalarchives.gov.uk>
Twitter:@UkNatArchives
The National Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey TW9 4DU

 National Archives Disclaimer This email and any files transmitted with it are
intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom they are addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient and have received this email in error,
please notify the sender and delete the email. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official
business of The National Archives are neither given nor endorsed by it.