We've had an Indianmeal moth (Plodia interpunctella) infestation of a bread
sculpture installation, but also had cigarette beetles (Lasioderma
serricorne) and drugstore beetles  (Stegobium paniceum) to bread
sculptures. Cockroaches and psocids would also be worth looking out for.

*Alex Roach*
*Director*
Modified Atmospheres
*M:* 0414 663 472