Greetings PestList,

The Museum at FIT is looking to upgrade our door sweeps and would greatly
appreciate any input or recommendations.

We currently have this style:
[image: Capture.JPG]
However, due to the frequently uneven floors, gaps are apparent beneath the
sweep.

We're looking at this style:
[image: Capture1.JPG]
We hope that the face-mount style will provide flexibility for uneven
floors that the under-mount style did not.

Does anyone have preferred brands or words-of-wisdom for the replacement
process?  Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alison Castaneda

Associate Conservator, MFIT