From: pestlist@googlegroups.com <pestlist@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jef
Taylor
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2021 11:34 AM
To: pestlist@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [PestList] Door Sweep Recommendations

I find single-blade doorsweeps almost useless, but that's mainly because my
museum is actually a zoo, and mice are a constant gnawing presence. Xcluder
sweeps are the best single blade doorsweeps against mice, which quickly chew
through vinyl or bristles in a very short time. I had another problem, which is
hollow metal doors with structural holes on the bottom surface (where you can't
see) which mice and insects love to use as harborage. I ended up switching to
the first style of doorsweep you showed (an inexpensive similar product made by
Frost King) to cover these holes.

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 10:46 AM alison_castaneda