On 09/22/2010 06:22 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
  Mind you, I think bf members will need tweaking anyway, since they
will assume the old style cvs layout. AFAICT, git-cvsserver will
export each branch as a module, rather than one module as pgsql. We
can obviously get that working for the HEAD branch (by just mapping it
to a branch called pgsql), but I don't know how doable that is for
backbranches.

Buildfarm owners should be moving aggressively towards using git. I'm not aware of any platform it can't be used on.

I was planning on doing an audit around the end of the week and following up with people who haven't migrated.

cheers

andrew