kilon wrote
> And the fact that Morphic is written in smalltalk and not just another C
> library, is hard to beat for customization

When one wants to do something non-standard, Morphic is insanely powerful.
The only issue I have is cleaning and refactoring. I think the underlying
idea is brilliant.

kilon wrote
> The only problem is that QT is a C++ library and AFAIK pharo FFIs do not
> support C++ libraries because of name mangling.

You have to export the functionality you want to use as C functions. Not
that hard, but I've only tried it for proof-of-concepts

-----
Cheers,
Sean