On Sep 24, 2013, at 10:42 , kilon <theki...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> I agree, Morphic is quite messy but its design is very solid. Its just like
> any huge library need to go under a cleanup phase and be improved.

Depends on what you want you mean by solid.
For exploratory visual programming, it's a solid design.
For building GUIs from standard components and a clear separation of
responsibilities between a morphs constituent parts (*parts* you say? who needs
that, we're all morphs!), it's much less solid than say, MVC/MVP.

Cheers,
Henry