Le 16/05/2014 20:18, p...@highoctane.be a écrit :

> Back to the future after 30 years of spinning your wheels
>
> Wanting to code at the speed of tought?
> Wishing the machine was your friend and not a roadblock?
> Want to burn cash as slow as possible while maximizing your output?
>
> If so, get a copy of Pharo! It is not your (grand) daddy's Smalltalk!

That's why I understand this argument about not advertising Smalltalk in
Pharo.

Whatever we do or say, this huge mass of followers, once they heard
Smalltalk they fill their head with red light warning, Smalltalk =
old/deprecated/obsolete.

For Pharo willing to socially scale = need to take this in consideration.

Hilaire
--
Dr. Geo http://drgeo.eu