Just to add some fuel to this fire... this is a quote from the summary
of the latest LightTable's blog post <http://goo.gl/fTYpJX>:

"a smooth interface to the old world so we don't end up sharing a
grave with smalltalk"

I agree with many things in the post.  But they're taking credit for
old ideas disguised as the latest innovation.

Regards,

Esteban A. Maringolo