> Hi
>
> Why not use <example> pragma in the way you propose for <examplar>? Why we
> need two?
>

> Apparently from the old discussion, people like <example> to prompt and
> open the example
> when this is something visual. This is ok for me.

Ok, let's distinguish them. Scripts are scripts (maybe <script> is better
name than <example>?)

I thought that we don't need two options because in practice <example> only
opens morph or inspector. And for morphs we already have morph tab in
inspector. So morph examples could be easily converted to <examplar>
without any loss.