Hi,

I am happy to see the concept of an example method catching attention again.

As explained before, the GTExample was already present in the Pharo image, but
it was introduced more as a helper for testing GT extensions. Now, I just
created an issue for removing GTExamples from the GT-Inspector package and from
the main Pharo image:
https://pharo.fogbugz.com/f/cases/18965/Remove-GTExample-from-the-GT-Inspector-package

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every thing should have the right to be different."