>> Hi
>>
>> Why not use <example> pragma in the way you propose for <examplar>? Why
>> we need two?
>>

>> Apparently from the old discussion, people like <example> to prompt and
>> open the example
>> when this is something visual. This is ok for me.
>>

> Ok, let's distinguish them. Scripts are scripts (maybe <script> is better
> name than <example>?)
>
> I thought that we don't need two options because in practice <example>
> only opens morph or inspector. And for morphs we already have morph tab in
> inspector. So morph examples could be easily converted to <examplar>
> without any loss.

some <example> methods don't just show a morph that you want to inspect,
but a Morph that you want to interact with. And not all Morphs render well
in the inspectors Morph tab.

<script> - execute some code, don't care about the return value
<example> - create an (UI/Morph)-example you can interact with
<exemplar> - create an example instance.

I like all three of them and can see a value for every single one.