On 10/22/16 12:08 AM, p...@highoctane.be wrote:
Dale,

I looked at the docs but it was kind of a hunt as they were a bit kind of everywhere.\

* Book chapters (Pharo). This including preversions with more info than the published one
* Google code wiki pages
* Github
* Other but can't even remember

Is there an official place for all things Metacello?
Well the github repo should be the "official place" but besides being a poor writer I really have never figured out how to organize documentation --- which should be obvious by now ... I suppose I should take 6 months or a year off to learn how to write/organize good documentation but there's just "one more bug that I need to fix, before I do that"...

With that said, I have never turned down a pull request to the github repo.

Dale