Much appreciated!

On 10/22/16 8:30 AM, p...@highoctane.be wrote:
Ok, message received. PRs launching.

On Sat, Oct 22, 2016 at 3:23 PM, Dale Henrichs <dale.henri...@gemtalksystems.com <mailto:dale.henri...@gemtalksystems.com>> wrote:

    On 10/22/16 12:08 AM, p...@highoctane.be
    <mailto:p...@highoctane.be> wrote:

        Dale,

        I looked at the docs but it was kind of a hunt as they were a
        bit kind of everywhere.\

        * Book chapters (Pharo). This including preversions with more
        info than the published one
        * Google code wiki pages
        * Github
        * Other but can't even remember

        Is there an official place for all things Metacello?

    Well the github repo should be the "official place" but besides
    being a poor writer I really have never figured out how to
    organize documentation --- which should be obvious by now ... I
    suppose I should take 6 months or a year off to learn how to
    write/organize good documentation but there's just "one more bug
    that I need to fix, before I do that"...

    With that said, I have never turned down a pull request to the
    github repo.

    Dale