Hi Stef,

We are not throwing away anything. The goal is not to produce a new model, the
goal is to find one that matches the requirements.
Don't play with words.

We already learnt a lot from TxText, but it has limitations in how to deal with
things that are not only text.
I can imagine.
We have no intention of producing an unfinished text model :).
Me neither with igor and txText yet life decided otherwise. You see I spent at 10 months of salary on txText.
  This is a critical component for us. Please let us work for a couple of
months and we get back with news.

Cheers,
Doru