Hi Stef,

We are not throwing away anything. The goal is not to produce a new model, the
goal is to find one that matches the requirements. We already learnt a lot from
TxText, but it has limitations in how to deal with things that are not only
text.

We have no intention of producing an unfinished text model :). This is a
critical component for us. Please let us work for a couple of months and we get
back with news.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Some battles are better lost than fought."