>> In the long term I think Android will win this "championship".

Toon> +1... but don't say it too loudly; it might wake up the fanboys ;)

As long as the UI designers in the open source camp are few and far
between (yes, "gimp", I'm looking at you), I don't think Apple has much
to worry about.  Apple products will continue to interoperate better and
*look* better than anything the open source community can muster.

<mer...@stonehenge.com> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>