Em 26-05-2011 19:28, Markus Fritsche escreveu:
> About Android: A Squeak version by Andreas Raab (proof of concept)
> made it to the market, but seems to be unmaintained. Is there any
> information, about how it was done, what the caveats are and how this
> might leverage smalltalk development on Android?
It is operational minus input methods and other things... I haven't
tried many things since it's difficult to work without input methods
working properly.
Anyways Andreas did a lot of work (understood how to fit image to
Android constraints, etc) and whoever upgrades what's already done must
be thankful to him.
> The poor man's android application in Pharo might be using a seaside
> image and facilitating the android browser displaying content, the
> bigger approach being a vm that provides a snappy interface to
> something like Dr. Geo. Once the initial pain (once again, how was the
> Android UI to Morphic done - polling java to a squeak image?) is
> gotten over with, there is some potential - if we could keep the
> memory footprint down a litte ;-)

Talking about Andreas, unfortunately Balloon3D is not working on
pharo... I'm developing some little stuff that's using B3D... :( Not
portable at the moment.