On Tue, Apr 16, 2002 at 11:27:36AM -0400, Robert Cummings wrote:
> I keep hearing a lot of "my company this in microsoft" and "my company that"
> and "blah blah blah". I'm sorry, but if the fullfillment of all your dreams
> are in your company then you live a sad, sad life. The future is what you make
> of it, and each and every person has the power to contribute to change what
> may be.

He, i'm doing great projects for my company. And i don't mind programming into a other
language than PHP.
I only always try to get PHP into the picture. Just because i like PHP. It can do so
much, but i also see that it's getting behind.

And if Zend is writing the ZE2 engine that thay say in their PDF i think that PHP
still has a future.
But into that same future belongs a good XML parser.

And i heared that there are currently 2(!) SOAP projects within PHP. So i think that
part is covered.

That's all. I only have a problem that i can't express myself that well.. ;-(

Dave Mertens