At 01:35 19.12.2002, Sascha Schumann wrote:
On 18 Dec 2002, Xavier Spriet wrote:

> Well it's up to whoever has karma to make that decision.
> People can give their opinion obviously but shouldn't expect to actually
> make the decision.

    That's the problem with the current state of PHP development.
    Too many people think that their opinion actually matters.

    - Sascha

What does that mean? Only a small group has the right to do anything and
the others are only idiots who code for the silliness since only a small group
takes advantage?

We have feature requests and a lot of good programmers. I think every should
have the right to say what she/he wants. -+ [01] is only a thing to clearly mark
ones meaning. And from my point of view every meaning matters here. If not
make php a closed source development. Until that is done we can go on as we
did in the past. Here the meanings and let those being or feeling responsible
do necessary changes.

marcus