At 14:34 19/12/2002, Edin Kadribasic wrote:
On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Zeev Suraski wrote:

> I disagree. For instance, if I helped writing the combined module, and
> someone separated it without thoroughly making sure that everyone is ok
> with this separation, I believe it's upto him to be responsible to merge it
> back in. What you suggest is that PHP will really be f(t), as people's
> resources change with time. I do not agree.

I don't know if you're referring to cgi/cli separation, but in case you
are let me just remind you that no one objected at the time. You were
strongly in favor as well iirc.
Very much possible, I did mention that I was one of the 'sinners' too. Maybe I should be the one to merge it back after all.

Zeev