i am in total agreeance of this post.  Sinse the 'flame' war is
primarily between me and everyone else, especially sam hobbes, (not the
first time either), no more contributiuons to this thread from me.  I
hope it gets resolved, and i hope it gets posted as much so others can
search the archive of this thread for solutions.

If anyone actually wants to discuss, and not argue, over the relevance
of a firewall in this sitiution, please start a new thread.

Jason