Sam Hobbs wrote:
"Jason Wong" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Would you mind spilling the beans? I'm sure everyone is dying to know what the
resolution of this thread is.

I definitely mind. I don't believe in rewarding bad behavior. It is reasonable to contribute to the productive development of solutions, but the attitude in this group is not productive. I have the impression that the real reason you want answers is so that you can continue in unproductive directions.

This is a totally foolish remark!

You make yourself no better than the 'helpers' that 'don't help' you.