On Mon, Jun 15, 2015 at 12:51 PM, Anatol Belski <anatol....@belski.net> wrote:
> Hi Hannes,

What! No, I didn't know.
I was describing how the process used to be, and I thought it still was.

Apparently this was dropped in December 2013:
http://git.php.net/?p=php-src.git;a=blobdiff;f=README.RELEASE_PROCESS;h=a0c34f8f7aa5bf8782f394572419167e7ff20c7b;hp=6cc9c4e9ab8fc3102f3fe142b100571362af6742;hb=3eb2b1ac4008acd13f51244c7ba009fa381e79f7;hpb=6f739318fd3dc04a01aec762d449949db481bf5d

I think we need to fix this situation.

Now that you have RMd your first release -- you do seem like the best
person to ask for feedback: What were your pain points? What was the
biggest time waste? What should be improved?

I'm sure we can spin up a server and we script it so all you have to
do is click a button. No accidental personal photos in the release
archives or local malicious tool injecting itself into the archive.

-Hannes