Hi!

>> It's a worthy goal IMHO. Currently it all is done manually as you know.
>

> What! No, I didn't know.
> I was describing how the process used to be, and I thought it still was.

I think making auto-release is a nice idea, but what about signing? I'm
surely not leaving my personal private key on any commonly accessible
server, so how would I sign packages? Except for that, making script
that would do "make release" or "sh scripts/release" and complete the
release cycle (including generating & uploading everything) would be
nice. Right now we have mkdist but it only takes us half-way.

--
Stas Malyshev
smalys...@gmail.com