Not bad as is! ;)

Well, since it is not a note semantically, I don't think we would need to have a note. Otherwise using the para variant, all the versions seem to look quite acceptable. Looking at these real list presentations, I wonder if it better useabilitywise, if we put the list items on a line, or if we list them like this.

I prefer the list style (separate lines), and with the bullets.

OK, so then only the DSSL and XSLT sheets need changing to use list markup instead of silly table markup for the simple lists. BTW it is very silly to use tables for lists, huh...

Goba