Hi Jannick,
Just have a private Drafts folder no visible to other Users.  Then when you
are ready to commit, you can 'move to pending to commit' and from there you
can commit your files. As anonymous If you don't have credentials you can
'move to patch' and if you want to keep your Drafts folder for the next
time, you can ask the user for the E-Mail address.

Yago

--
Yago Ferrer