Hi, Yannick

*Using the status option in Rev tag*

> I'd like your first option more!

> *Introduce a new check for errors : check example syntax*
>
> that seems nice idea. As always I like to have the most information about
the status of the documentation as possible. But if it is possible to have
multiple categories for errors like severe or normal or is better or
anything like that. Currently when I see an error in my documentation, I
can't be sure If it is an urgently needing consideration or I can put to
check it some other time. If we have something like that. It will help;

> *Completely useless, therefore, essential ! Include a chat into the editor*
>
> I really don't like the idea of having chat in online editor. But there is
another feature that I think is
useful. I'd like to be able to put notes on files for others to see and tell
them special information about the status of the file or to
be able to organize several translator without using chat or anything else.

Best,
Pedram