2010/9/29 Alexey Shein <con...@gmail.com>:
> Hello, Simion!

Hello, Alexey!

> Thank you for answering. It seems ru version contains is a lot of
> files without revision numbers.

That's most unfortunate! Maybe you can use the modification date of
files to find out approximately what is the revision of the file. But
that will not be very accurate. The only solution is to to check every
file from top to bottom, update the translation and put the necessary
EN-Revision number (the last revision of the English file). Later you
will be able to compare the revisions and see the differences.

> BTW revcheck.php script produces a lot of notices, I had to manually
> set error_reporting level like this
> $ php -d error_reporting=30711 doc-base/scripts/revcheck.php ru >
> revcheck.html
> I attached the resulting html to this letter.

Indeed it produces a lot of notices. I agree here.

> Could you clarify for me ru-doc team lists address, is that
> doc...@lists.php.net? It would be better for me to write there.

Yes, that's the address of the mailing list. Also check the file
"ru/translation.xml".

Regards,
Simion.