Hello again!
Thanks for answering, Simion. You were right, ru/translation.xml
contains exactly this address (doc...@lists.php.net). I wrote there 4
days ago, but still nobody answers. Should I contact directly the
maintainer, Antony Dovgal?
Another problem is that russian manual doesn't compile at all. It
seems to be very obsoleted, and some errors refer to english version
(when I run with --enable-xml-details) which is very strange to me,
because english version compiles just fine when taken standalone.

2010/9/29 Simion Onea <simio...@gmail.com>:
> 2010/9/29 Alexey Shein <con...@gmail.com>:
>> Hello, Simion!
>
> Hello, Alexey!
>
>> Thank you for answering. It seems ru version contains is a lot of
>> files without revision numbers.
>
> That's most unfortunate! Maybe you can use the modification date of
> files to find out approximately what is the revision of the file. But
> that will not be very accurate. The only solution is to to check every
> file from top to bottom, update the translation and put the necessary
> EN-Revision number (the last revision of the English file). Later you
> will be able to compare the revisions and see the differences.
>
>> BTW revcheck.php script produces a lot of notices, I had to manually
>> set error_reporting level like this
>> $ php -d error_reporting=30711 doc-base/scripts/revcheck.php ru >
>> revcheck.html
>> I attached the resulting html to this letter.
>
> Indeed it produces a lot of notices. I agree here.
>
>> Could you clarify for me ru-doc team lists address, is that
>> doc...@lists.php.net? It would be better for me to write there.
>
> Yes, that's the address of the mailing list. Also check the file
> "ru/translation.xml".
>
> Regards,
> Simion.

Shein Alexey