i think i kind of began this project with that idea, but as i've
progressed, i've decided to really just shoot whatever feels to me
authentic space.

i used these definitions as a kind of starting point and have let things
develop from there. so i'm hoping that when i'm finished it will be less a
documentary on authentic space, and more a personal, subjective study on
myself and how i see the world.

hope that makes sense.

steve