Joao, Guillermo,
Look at it this way: for us guys in the norther hemisphere, it's uphill from now
on: the daylight period is increasing by about 2 seconds everyday.  Cold confort
with another 30cm of snow forecasted for Montréal tomorrow...  -:) -:(

Best wishes for X-mas, New Year and all that to everyone on the list!

Guy Glorieux
Montréal, Canada