Joao Ribeiro wrote:

> Hi Guillermo,
>
> This one is even more interesting!
> I was yet to see a zp b&w photo that I really liked.
> I think zp works better with color.

Interesting!  I'm a clor person and I've tried ZP in color but never managed
to get anything really interesting while my color PH works terrific.  As if
the blending/overlaps of colors in ZP never really quite matched
esthetically for me.
By contrast, my spouse is a B&W person and she has turned into a ZP addict,
producing effects quite similar to infra-red.  Which naturally led her to
test IR film with ZP.  But then the combination of the two was too
contrasty, so she's doing either ZP or IR.

> I don't usually dislike bw zp, but I
> think it looses much of its power. But this one is really great.

Powerful shot indeed!

Guy Glorieux
Montreal, Canada

P.S.  I wonder how many people on the list do ZP together with PH.  Is there
a ZP Vision group?    The two are both very close and yet very distant apart
from an esthetic perspective, at least in my humble opinion.