Guy Glorieux wrote:

> Not at present.  She looks at me on the computer and the internet and says:
> "not
> for me"... Of the two of us, I'm sure she is the wisest!  Oh, the time wasted
> on
> the internet or fixing faulty systems on the computer...  -:))

She is probably right!

> How would this work?  Digital IR, this is the first time I hear about this.
> How
> exactly do you set the camera to cut down on the precise frequency of IR?  Or
> do
> you just use a full IR filter?  Are the light cells sensitive to IR?  Hmmm!
> I have
> a friend who would want to know all about this area!

Actually it isn't my idea, check this site:

I just use an IR filter and some speed adjustments in the camera, pretty easy :)

> Oh, Joao, since you're from Brazil, you might also enjoy the following
> reference
> from the same source:
> "A Use for that Last Cup of Coffee: Film and Paper Development " or  how to
> process
> your prints in coffee!
> http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/text-coffee.html
>
> I've tried it and it works.  Very long processing times but interesting
> "sepia-tone"-type of results.  Looks like very ancient photographs...

I saw this article but never gave it a try. I wouldn't develop my films with it
but
paper prints, why not?
I've been using coffee as a toner for a while now, I do bromoils and they look
great
when coffee toned, the paper base becomes warmer in color.
Now that you mentioned, it might work with lith films as well.

Cheers

Joao