C,a va' Guy,

> By contrast, my spouse is a B&W person and she has turned into a ZP addict,
> producing effects quite similar to infra-red.  Which naturally led her to
> test IR film with ZP.  But then the combination of the two was too
> contrasty, so she's doing either ZP or IR.

I always wanted to know how IR ZP would look like. Does she have a web site?IR
films are prohibited here in Brazil (don't ask me why) so the best I can do now
is digital IR with my nikon 950. Maybe in the future I'll convert it to ZP.

> P.S.  I wonder how many people on the list do ZP together with PH.  Is there
> a ZP Vision group?    The two are both very close and yet very distant apart
> from an esthetic perspective, at least in my humble opinion.

I do both, but mainly ZP as I have it installed on a 35 mm camera, so it is
always with me and in bright days I can handheld the camera.

Best Regards

Joao