On Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 04:34:26PM -0400, Daniel Gryniewicz wrote:
> There's one important change, which may very well be impossible:  You must
> assign the copyright ownership to the FSF in writing.  This means everyone who
> has contributed to Plex86 must agree.  I find this somewhat unlikely, but I
> haven't contributed, so I don't get an actual vote.

To quote RMS:
"Deciding that a program is GNU software does not necessarily require
transferring copyright to the FSF; that is a separate question. If you
transfer the copyright to the FSF, the FSF will enforce the GPL for
the program if someone violates it; if you keep the copyright,
enforcement will be up to you."

Jeroen Dekkers
--
Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]