There's one important change, which may very well be impossible:  You must
assign the copyright ownership to the FSF in writing.  This means everyone who
has contributed to Plex86 must agree.  I find this somewhat unlikely, but I
haven't contributed, so I don't get an actual vote.

Daniel

On Thu, 11 Apr 2002 22:14:08 +0200
Jeroen Dekkers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 10, 2002 at 05:41:55PM -0400, Drew Northup wrote:
> > I have lots of problems with it.
>
> Can you actually say what the exact problems are? Plex86 is already
> hosted on savannah, making it a GNU project only changes a small set
> of things (like the URL of the webspace provided by the FSF). We still
> decide everything, we are only part of a system. We get some
> advertising by being a GNU project. But what is actual a very big
> advantage is that the FSF will help with any legal trouble (including
> patent issues).
>
> Jeroen Dekkers
> --
> Jabber supporter - http://www.jabber.org Jabber ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Debian GNU supporter - http://www.debian.org http://www.gnu.org
> IRC: jeroen@openprojects

---
Recursion n.:
        See Recursion.
                        -- Random Shack Data Processing Dictionary