loops in stead of cusps gets partly filled - the
loops are.

I assume you will see the same sort of things with
wine.

I have not tried the gradients yet. That is a next
step, later this week.

Regards,

Arjen

On 2010-12-30 20:01, Alan W. Irwin wrote:
> On 2010-12-30 09:04+0100 Arjen Markus wrote:
>
>> Also, none of the examples really use large polygons, so the
>> new parts of the patch will formally go untested.
>
> Hi Arjen:
>
> What do you think of the idea of extending example 27 for this purpose
> by adding pages where plline is replaced by plfill and plgradient?
>
> Extending most of the pages of the current example by replacing plline
> with either plfill or plgradient would test our drivers' ability to
> handle self-intersecting boundaries for fills and gradients.  However,
> I suspect that none of our drivers could properly handle that case at
> the moment. If that is correct you could restrict the page extensions
> just to the current page 2.  That boundary does not self-intersect,
> but it has sufficent points to test the present change.
>
> Please give me notice when you do make your commit so I can test the
> new logic on all devices not accessible to you.
>
> Alan
> __________________________
> Alan W. Irwin
>
> Astronomical research affiliation with Department of Physics and Astronomy,
>
> Programming affiliations with the FreeEOS equation-of-state implementation
> for stellar interiors (freeeos.sf.net); PLplot scientific plotting software
> package (plplot.org); the libLASi project (unifont.org/lasi); the Loads of
> Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project
> (lbproject.sf.net).
> __________________________
>
> Linux-powered Science

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may
contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message.
Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The
Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way
whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper,
incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.