On 2011-03-03 12:41-0800 Alan W. Irwin wrote:

> [...]I have been unable to
> figure out how to specify the two possible fill rules for aqt and
> wxwidgets so I leave those changes to Hazen and Werner.

Hi Werner:

Actually I did figure out how to specify both fill rules for the wxGC
mode of wxwidgets (revision 11592), and for that mode
I now get the same consistent fill errors with example 27 (with
-eofill or not) as with -dev xwin and the other devices.

As of revision 11593 I did something similar with the basic mode of
wxwidgets, but despite following the wxwidgets basic mode
documentation, the result builds and also executes without obvious
errors at run time but ignores the directive and always uses the
even-odd filling rule (i.e., is consistent with the -dev xwin -eofill
result for example 27).  I don't think there is anything more to do
there than wait for the wxwidgets fix so that wxWINDING_RULE is not
ignored in the DrawPolygon call.

I could not find any fill-rule documentation for agg so did nothing
for that mode of the wxwidgets device.

So I leave fixing up that agg mode of the wxwidgets device driver to
you and fixing up the aqt device driver to Hazen such that the two
possible fill rules are honored depending on pls->dev_eofill (i.e,
whether or not the -eofill PLplot option is used).