On Sat, Mar 28, 2015 at 09:07:46PM +0000, Andrew Ross wrote:

> Alan,
>
> For me with Ubuntu 14.10 (Utopic Unicorn) scripts/comprehensive_test.sh
> fails. Compile all goes fine, but the test of the C examples with the pdf
> driver fails at example 24 with
>
> ERROR: error_no=1050, detail_no=0
> ERROR in haru library
>
> I'm assuming this is a libharu issue since no-one else has run into it.
> A quick google search suggests this error is "An invalid font-size was
> set." For reference this is version 2.2.1-1.1. Alan, what version are you
> running?
>
> I'll disable the pdf driver and try again.

This gets me through the shared library ctest test in the build tree. The
rest is still running.

One other thing I noticed is that itcl / itk are disabled because the
header files are not found. I do have them installed. Looks like the
headers are now in /usr/include/itcl3/ . CMake is looking in
${TCL_INCLUDE_PATH}/itcl3, but TCL_INCLUDE_PATH is /usr/include/tcl8.6 in
my case so this doesn't work. It used to work, so I expect this is
something related to the way itcl / itk are packaged on Ubuntu. Alan, do
you run into this on Debian?

Andrew