The current status of the PLplot-5.14.0 release process is as follows:

The PLplot development freeze that started on October 27th contines,
i.e., do not push any topics other than documentation updates or
well-tested bug fixes.

As part of the release process I have summarized (commit
plplot-5.13.0-153-g0d50e2a2a) Arjen's recent Cygwin and
MinGW-w64/MSYS2 comprehensive test reports as the first two entries in
the table at <https://sourceforge.net/p/plplot/wiki/Testing_Reports/>.

@Arjen:

Could you please review those table entries to make sure my summaries
of your comprehensive tests are correct?

My next planned step is to update that table again with my own recent
comprehensive test reports, and then continue with the remaining parts
of README.Release_Manager_Cookbook to finish the 5.14.0 release.