On Tue, Feb 25, 2003, Fringe Ryder wrote:
> In such an environment, it would be understood that plucker/viewer
> shouldn't be in the include path.  That's a project file; inclusions of it
> would look something like:
>         #include "../viewer/font.h"

At first, I thought I should be nice and not say what I think about
the "professional development environment" you seem to work in...

However, hardcoding the path in the source code must be one of the
most braindead things I have heard of.

A month from now, you suddenly decide you want to reorganize the file
structure; while we "lousy" open-source developers only have to change
a '-I' compiler directive, you "professionals" will go through all your
source code making these changes (maybe you are paid by the hour:)

Still, I think we should avoid using filenames that are similar to
system header files.

/Mike