On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 5:26 PM, keith smith <klsmith2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I would not say Sheriff Joe is a clown.  He is dealing with an area that
> has been reported to the the kidnap capital of the world.  Most of those
> being kidnapped are illegals.  Some are tortured and murdered.  Our Sheriff
> has a touch job.  If more commanders of law departments were like him we
> might have a better handle on things.  If you don't want anything to do with
> Joe then don't break the law.  I don't see how he is taking advantage, he is
> doing what the people want.
>
> Now Phil Gordan is another story.

  Gordan is done.  He knows that.  The issue is we have to make sure they
don't put another idiot in his place.  Don't know how many of you live in
the city of Phoenix, but things are about to get interesting to say the
least.  There is a very good chance that we will get something other than a
corporate shill this time.

   -jmz