I would urge EVERYONE, even if you're in the outer realms of Arizona
(probably means even more to you then) to come to this.  I spoke to some
organizers and they are busing in people from other states.  The whole
country is coming to this thing.  When is the last time you've even seen
your state capitol????  I was down there the other day when Al Sharpton
payed us a visit, there were people waving a USSR flag.

  -jmz