As Lisa said, use NTP. There are many network apps that I have found to fail if timestamps on both sides are not close enough.

Gilbert

On 6/8/2012 1:24 PM, Derek Trotter wrote:
Thanks Lisa, the problem is fixed. I checked my computer and somehow the month was set for July. I set it to June and sent a note. It wasn't immediately rejected like it has been previously.