Thus said Stuart Jansen on Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:32:44 MDT:

> He  and the  rest of  the Republican  party too  easily abandoned  the
> principles of financial responsibility.

Has any  major political party ever  really stuck to its  guns? When was
the  last time  that the  Republican  party rolled  back big  government
policies implemented by the so  called ``big government'' Democrats? The
same question holds  for Democrats. It seems to me  that no matter which
party is in ``power'' the federal government just keeps getting bigger.

Andy
  9:40pm  up 11:35,  0 users,  load average: 1.04, 1.10, 1.08