It doesn't matter what the silkscreen labels a port on one of these
routers. Once you have openwrt installed you can purpose any port for any
task you want.
As for tutorials, it's been a while, so just google and take your
pick--that's all I'd do at this point.

https://www.google.com/search?q=linux+router+multiple+isp&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

lartc.org is usually good.